Master Essential Rhythms, Ride Patterns and Rudiments as you Learn to Play Drums
- Master Every Essential Rock Drum Rhythm
- Develop Speed, Keep an eye on Power and Timing
- Effortlessly Combine Rudiments and Essential Techniques
- Learn the Most Important Rock Drum Styles for Beginners
- Discover Ride Patterns, Beats, Fills and More…
- Learn Rolls, Paradiddles, Dynamics, Double Bass Drum Technique and Atypical Times
- Learn with clear notation and hundreds of audio examples
Rock Drumming for Beginners
Do you wish to have to Learn Rock Drums?
- Do you wish to have an organised way to tackle the essential techniques and vocabulary of Rock Drums?
- Do you wish to have to with a bit of luck learn rudiments and turn them into grooving rock drum fills?
- Do you wish to have to learn about straight, shuffle, triplet and 1/16th note drum feels?
- Do you wish to have hundreds of drum phrases, fills, and rudiments to practice?
- Are you struggling to Master the Basics of Rock Drumming?
Rock Drumming for Beginners is the perfect way to master Rock Drumming.
Starting with 1/8th note ride patterns, snare and bass drum variations, and essential rudiments, Rock Drumming for Beginners guides you on an exciting journey through every stage of playing rock drums.
Early on you’re going to learn about backbeats, hi-hat patterns, double-stroke rolls, paradiddles, groove variations and 1/8th note fills. These are the building blocks of every common rhythm in rock drums and they are presented in an easily accessible and logical progression.
Next, you’re going to discover 1/16th note drum rudiments, the ‘alternate hands technique’, ghost notes, and flams and learn to combine them into exciting, creative patterns of your own. All through, the emphasis is on creativity and building solid timing.
In the next section, the basics of triplet and shuffle grooves with both 1/8th and 1/16th notes are covered and quite a lot of example patterns, variations and fills are taught. Also included is a detailed look at the root of all rock drumming: The Blues.
As your skills develop, you’re going to begin to tackle dynamics, double bass drum technique and even get to grips with Atypical times, like 5/4 and 7/4.
Each technique and approach is combined into musical examples that give real insight into the approach of the best rock drummers in the world.
Here’s What You Get:
- Over 85 Pages of Rock Drumming Essentials stuffed with 214 individually recorded examples so You’ll develop your rock drumming skills at your own pace
- A Complete Course in Rock Drums– From first rudiments to advanced techniques teaching you to play the essential rock drum grooves whilst developing your own personal style
- Detailed discussion of drum rudiments, technique, and developing speed
- Hundreds of drum fills, ride patterns, creative ideas and rudiments.
Reading music from paper is one thing, but once you hear how to apply it, it becomes real. Rock Drumming for Beginners contains 214 supporting audio examples to help you get inside the music, and quickly apply every new concept in a musical way. You’ll download them for free from our dedicated website.
Fundamental Changes Bring you the Most Popular Music Books on Amazon.
With over 250,000 copies sold and over 3000 5* reviews, You’ll be confident that your music education is in the best hands.
Buy it Now to supercharge your Rock Drumming Skills.