You’ve learned the basics of the drumset, so now it is time to explore new styles and techniques that can assist you change into a well-rounded and more knowledgeable player. With The Drumset Style Resource, you’ll be exposed to quite a few musical influences to help you create a unique, original, and exciting sound. You’ll be able to discover secrets for developing good hand keep an eye on, learn about important players, work on reading skills, and play essential grooves in many different styles. Dig in and explore new concepts that will unleash your inner musical potential. The included CD clearly demonstrates the musical examples in the book.
* Explore all kinds of styles from rock and jazz to reggae and Afro-Cuban
* Learn warm-ups and stick-keep an eye on exercises to reinforce your technique
* Master techniques for developing a solid, consistent groove
* Features exercises to prepare you for sight-reading
* Includes practical tips on how to reinforce your timekeeping